Dean’s List Pianos
Kramer’s Piano Shop has an alternative if you are looking for an inexpensive bargain piano. We have developed our own inexpensive piano list for you to consider. These are pianos that have not yet been reconditioned, so that you can purchase them at lower price points and decide for yourself how much work you would have done on the piano according to your budget.
How It Works
- A thorough evaluation is done by owner/technician, Dean Kramer, who has over 45 years of experience.
- You can customize the price of your piano according to your own budget. We will offer several possible options for you to consider for improving the piano, should you choose to do so. The amount of work varies for each piano due to several variables ranging from exterior work to interior improvements such as regulation.
- We put a 30- day warranty on our Dean’s List pianos, however, should you choose a repair option for K.P.S. to do, then that work done will receive a 6 month warranty. Delivery is included up to 30 miles, if on the 1st floor and no more than 3 steps, and we put one tuning within 30 days with it as well.
- If we fully recondition a piano, it will receive a 5-year warranty, and delivery up to 75 miles, along with a tuning w/in 30 days of purchase.
What kinds of pianos are we offering?
- Pianos with lots of life left on them.
- Pianos with no structural problems.
- Pianos that may not be popular in color or style to put on our sales floor.
- Pianos that we have taken in on a trade and we don’t have enough space to keep it in our inventory.
To see the work list of what a reconditioning consists of for our vertical pianos click here for our Reconditioning Worksheet.
A full reconditioning can always be done on the piano at a later date. Piano moving costs will be applied if the piano needs to be moved back to our store for the work to be done, and then delivered back to your home.
Click this link for more information on Purchasing a Piano Online.